Roadway Chapel began Dec. 10, 1972 when the manager of the Boise Rodeway Inn, Riverside asked Don Wilson to host a church service at the hotel on Sunday mornings. We are a local independent, interdenominational church in Boise, Idaho. Please join us for words and music in a casual atmosphere every Sunday morning 8:30am - 9:15am at the Hampton Inn & Suites, 875 S Allen Street in Meridian. Go to the traffic light on Eagle Road that takes you into St. Luke's Hospital, turn the opposite direction from the hospital and you are on Allen Street; follow it around and you will come to the Inn on your right.
Don Wilson has been leading our Chapel since its inception. His commitment to Jesus is unquestioned and he cares deeply for others. He can be reached at our church office at 375-3131.
1. We believe in the infallible Word of God, that it is His holy and inspired Word, and that it is of supreme and final authority.
2. We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe Jesus Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary.
4. We believe Jesus led a sinless life, took on Himself all our sins, died, and rose again, and is seated at the right hand of the Father as our mediator and advocate.
5. We believe that all people everywhere are lost and face judgment of God, and need to come to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ through His shed blood on the cross.
6. We believe Christ rose from the dead and is coming soon.
7. We believe in holy Christian living, and that we must have concern for the hurts and social needs of our fellowmen.
8. We believe we must dedicate ourselves anew to the service of our Lord and to His authority over our lives.